Grant 748 GT Rally Steering Wheel, 14 Inch, Black/Anodized Aluminum
Universal Fit, Custom Steering Wheel Style, 14" Outside Diameter, 3.75 inch Dish, Anodized
- Features a solid 4 spoke design for added durability
- Has a molded cushion grip contoured to the shape of the hand with a leather grained finish
- Designed to be a great affordable solution for a wheel with incredible styling
- Will work with Grant Standard 3000 or 4000 Series, Billet 5000 Series, or Euro 6000 Series installation kits
- Overall diameter of the wheel measures 14" and has a 3.75" dish
Patterned after the most popular rally car look. This is a solid 4 spoke design. Molded cushion grip contoured to the shape of the hand with a leather grained finish. This is a great affordable solution for a wheel with incredible styling. A Grant Installation Kit is necessary to mount this wheel to a vehicle. This wheel will work with Grant Standard 3000 or 4000 Series, Billet 5000 Series, or Euro 6000 Series Installation Kits.
- 14" diameter
- Black in color
- Sold each
Requires installation kit (sold separately) to mount this wheel to your specific steering column.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to hook up a horn button in your vehicle. Watch our video on the install of an Ididit car horn button and our video on turn signal synchronization.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Tim talks about OER steering wheels and the options we have to offer.
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Not sure which steering wheel adapter is right for your project? The experts have you covered with this chart detailing Grant-3 Bolt , GT-3, and GT-9.
Speedway Motors employee Jeff K. has hand his hands on a lot of projects through the years. Check out his how-to on the repaint of the steering wheel on his '46 Ford Sedan Delivery.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about his decision to install a different steering column in his '64 Impala.