Stainless 15 Inch Brake Line with 90 Degree End
Universal Fit, 15" Brake Hose Length, Stainless Steel Braided Brake Hose Material
- These high quality stainless steel braided fluid lines have a 90 degree fitting on one end and a straight fitting on the other
- They work well for brake and clutch systems as well as for pressure gauges or nitrous
- PTFE inner hose with protective stainless steel braid covering makes this line rugged yet flexible
- Zinc plated steel fittings ensure high pressure capability
- Choose AN3 or AN4 size to suit your needs
These high quality stainless steel, braided fluid lines have a 90° fitting on one end and a straight fitting on the other. They work well for brake lines, clutch lines and gauge lines. These are available with AN3 or AN4 fittings. Sold individually.
- Stainless steel
- 90° fitting on one end and a straight fitting on the other
- Brake lines, clutch lines and gauge lines
- Available with AN3 or AN4 fittings
- Sold individually
Select applicable length. AN size is the "-#" at the end of the part number.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Stainless 24 Inch Brake Line with 90 Degree End
Stainless Steel 90 Degree End Brake Hose Kit, 1964-72 GM, 15 Inch
DOT Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, 1978-88 GM, 10mm-1.5
Rubber Brake Line Hose Set for 10mm-1.5 Calipers
DOT Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, 69-77 GM, 7/16-20
Dot Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, GM/Ford, 7/16-20 Rear
Stainless Braided 19 Inch Front Brake Hoses, 10mm-1.5
Braided Stainless AN 60 Inch Brake Line
Stainless Steel Brake Hose Kit, GM with DLS/FDL/SL6, 12 Inch
Stainless Steel Brake Hose Kit, D52 Caliper with Banjo, 12 Inch
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Jeff preps the rear end housing to secure the brake lines and shows how to fasten bolt-on brake line tabs on the lower trailing arm bracket. Follow along as he applies Wilwood Dynalite Calipers to his 1967 Chevelle.
Learn about the different types of brake valves. Our guide covers Metering, Residual, Proportioning, and Combination valves to understand your brake system.