GoPro CHDHS-102 Hero 4 Session Video Camera
The HERO 4 Session is the lightest model to date. It features an awary of customizable features and comes with multiple mounts included.
- Up to 1080p60 / 1440p30 (4:3) video capture
- Capture 8MP still photos
- Ultra wide angle glass lens + SuperView
- Integrated housing waterproof to 33 feet
- Control with GoPro App or SmartRemote
- Time-lapse and photo burst modes
- Auto low light + protune mode for video
- One button operation
- Low-profile and standard frames
- Flat and curved adhesive mounts included
- Up to 8MP still photos
- Built-In battery
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
This project consists of installing a RetroSound head unit into a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the advantages of this type of unit from accepting multiple faces to the extensively adjustable equalizer.
Product master Jeff K. doesn't like to hack up the dash in his projects just to hang a modern stereo. So instead, he hides them!