GoPro CHDHC-101 Hero Plus Video Camera
The GoPro HERO+ features built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, and can take 8MP still photos in either single-shot, time-lapse, or 5 fps burst modes. It is an entry-level option that is capable of captures 1080p video at up to 60 fps. This camera is built directly into its housing for underwater shooting up to 131 feet deep.
- Integrated camera and housing design
- Immersive 1080p and 720p video at up to 60 fps for smooth motion capture and playback
- 8-Megapixel photos with time-lapse function
- SuperView with an ultra wide lens (4:3)
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- QuikCapture lets you turn on and start recording automatically with press of single button
- Built-In microphone
- Compatible with most GoPro Mounts
- Built-in battery lasts approximately 2 hours and is rechargable via USB
- Supports microSD Class 10 or UHS-I cards up to 64GB
- Weighs just 4.3 oz
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
This project consists of installing a RetroSound head unit into a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the advantages of this type of unit from accepting multiple faces to the extensively adjustable equalizer.
Product master Jeff K. doesn't like to hack up the dash in his projects just to hang a modern stereo. So instead, he hides them!