GoPro ARMTE-002 Smart Remote, HERO 4, HERO 3+, HERO 3
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Garage Sale Clearance!
This wearable, waterproof remote allows you to control your GoPro remotely from distances of up to 600 feet. Perfect for gear-mounted shots, you can power the camera on/off, adjust settings, start/stop recording and capture photos. When used with HERO 4 cameras, you can also access the Settings/Tag button to quickly change settings, or use HiLight Tag to mark key moments while recording for easy playback, editing and sharing, Smart Remote enables control of up to 50 cameras at a time, and features 40% increased battery capacity compared to the Wi-Fi Remote. Mountable and waterproof to 33 feet. Includes a key ring and wrist strap for wearing the remote or attaching it to your gear.
- Up to 600 feet range
- Wearable, mountable, and waterproof up to 33 feet
- Delivers full control of camera
- 40% increased battery capacity compared to Wi-Fi Remote
- Built-in LCD mirrors your Camera's status screen for quick confirmation of camera functions and settings
- Includes a key ring and wrist strap for wearing the remote or attaching it to gear
- Enables control of up to 50 Cameras at one time
- Applicable for HERO 3, HERO 3+, and HERO 4
- Smart Remote
- Attachment Key + Ring
- Wrist Strap
- USB Charging Cable
More Like This
GoPro GRBM30 Camera Roll Bar Mount
GoPro AUCMT-302 Camera Suction Cup Mount
GoPro CHDHX-601 Hero6 Black
GoPro AABAT-001 Rechargeable Hero 5 & 6 Battery
GoPro AHFSM-001 Front & Side Helmet Mount
Racing Optics GoClear Tearoffs for GoPro Hero3+/4
Waylens TS99-TW01-0001 Horizon Dash Video Camera
UK Pro 08814-BLACK Underwater Kinetics GoPro Protective Case
Prime Memory Solutions SD16GHCCL10M-A 16 GB SD Card for GoPro Camera
Waylens 99-A0000025-01 Horizon Universal Mount with GPS Antenna
Q & A
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.