GoPro ALCDB-401 Removable Touch BacPac for HERO4, HERO3+, HERO3
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for GoPro to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 4081023 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
The GoPro LCD Touch BacPac™ is a removeable touch display that adds conveience and control to your HERO 4, HERO 3+ and HERO 3. The GoPro LCD Touch BacPac™ attaches seamlessly to the back of your GoPro to allow you to see what your camera sees. This will help you set up your shots and adjust your camera settings quickly and easily with a simple tap of the screen. You can also easily play back videos, photos, audio and instant slow-motion playback. When used with GoPro HERO4 cameras, you can easily navigate mode and menu options.
- Video, photo, audio and instant slow-motion playback
- Seamless attachment to GoPro HERO 4, HERO 3+ and HERO 3
- Compact design
- Touch control of all camera settings
- Adjustable brightness
- Features built-in speaker, volume control and headphone jack
- Includes Standard, Skeleton and Touch BacPac Backdoors
More Like This
GoPro GRBM30 Camera Roll Bar Mount
GoPro AUCMT-302 Camera Suction Cup Mount
GoPro CHDHX-601 Hero6 Black
GoPro AABAT-001 Rechargeable Hero 5 & 6 Battery
GoPro AHFSM-001 Front & Side Helmet Mount
Racing Optics GoClear Tearoffs for GoPro Hero3+/4
Waylens TS99-TW01-0001 Horizon Dash Video Camera
Prime Memory Solutions SD16GHCCL10M-A 16 GB SD Card for GoPro Camera
Waylens 99-A0000025-01 Horizon Universal Mount with GPS Antenna
Racing Optics GPH314 Tearoff Lens System for GoPro Hero3+/4
Q & A
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.