Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 400 HP
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
The Game Changer has arrived from FiTech with its latest addition to the line of Go EFI Throttle Body EFI systems. FiTech recognizes that not everyone needs or has 600HP or a wild camshaft. There is a large group of enthusiasts who are happy with their ZZ4 crate engine or their ’66 Mustang’s factory engine, but still want the advantage that EFI has to deliver. Fitech has taken your needs into consideration and built an EFI designed just for that purpose.
The Go Street EFI is a ready-to-run system that strays away from the programmable features and sticks to the basic functions necessary to get the best performance and economy out of your street and mild performance engine. FiTech once again allows you to ditch that old carburetor and advance into the EFI world at the most affordable price on the planet! Leave it to the experts in affordable EFI, we are always looking for ways to save our customers money while delivering the BEST performance possible!
HyperFuel offers a solution to intank retrofit kits, the Hy-Fuel In-Tank Retrofit Kit. You can experience the advantage of a high-volume fuel system with the pump inside the fuel tank. This system can be used as a return or returnless system with the use of the built-in regulator. With the pump submerged in fuel, it will run quieter and last longer. With its multi-purpose ring and adjustable pump height, this is the easiest way to convert your existing or new fuel tank to an in-tank EFI fuel system. This system can be used in fuel tanks ranging in depth from 6” to 14.” Deeper tanks can be accommodated with an optional fuel pump extension kit. The In-Tank Retrofit Kit includes a 340 L/PH fuel pump and a built-in fuel pressure regulator pre-set to 58 PSI. System is suitable for up to 800 HP.
- Die Cast Throttle Body
- Handheld Controller
- Windshield Mount
- FiTech flow matched 62-lb injectors
- Built-in pressure regulator
- 2.5 BAR Internal MAP Sensor
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Idle Air Control
- Coolant Temp Sensor
- Wide band O2 Sensor
- O2 Bung Kit
- -06AN Fuel Inlet Fitting
- Gasket Kit
- Hy-Fuel Pump Main Assembly
- 58 PSI Fuel Regulator
- Extension Shaft
- Hy-Fuel Outer Ring (Red)
- Hy-Fuel Inner Ring (Black)
- 340 L/PH Fuel Pump
- (16) #10-32×1? Flat Head Machine Screws
- (8) #10-32×1.75? Flat Head Machine Screws
- (8) #10-32×1.5? Flat Head Machine Screws
- (8) #10-32 Keps Nuts and #10 Flat Washers
- EFI Grade 5/16? Hose and (2) Hose Clamps
- (3) Electrical Connectors, Nuts, Washers and Rubber Boots
- OEM Style Filter
- 1/4? Drill Bit
- Self Learning- Extreme self-learning for wide range super-fast dial in correction
- Suitable for crate engines and mild performance engines
- Pre-programmed with Bolt-N-Go technology for out of the box performance with no tuning required
- EZ-tach input, reads tach signal from: Coil, HEI, MSD/CDI and many other brand ignitions (no timing control)
- For non boosted engines- Normally aspirated applications only
- Wide Band 4.2
- On board fuel pump driver
- Annular discharge design
- Hand Held tuning module for performance tuning
- 1 Fan Control and AC Input (Kicks up Idle)
- FiTech flow matched 62-lb injectors
- Attractive Cast Finish
What's In The KitEach kit from Speedway Motors is carefully packaged and delivered right to your door. Below is a list of all the items you should expect to receive when you order this kit. Some of these items may also be available for sale individually if you're here looking for replacement parts.
FiTech 30003 Go Street 400 HP Throttle Body EFI KitPart # 52130003Qty x 1
FiTech 40019 Hy-Fuel Single Pump In-Tank Retrofit KitPart # 52140019Qty x 1
More Like This
Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 600 HP, Power Adder
Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 600 HP, Black
Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 600 HP, Aluminum
Go EFI Fuel Injection System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 400 HP
Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 600 HP, Black
Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 600 HP, Aluminum
Go EFI 2x4 Dual-Quad Fuel Injection System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank
Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 600 HP, Power Adder
Meanstreet EFI Fuel Injection System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 800 HP
MSD 2950 Atomic EFI Fuel Injection for GM LS Engines, Master Kit
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.