FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 600 HP
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
FiTech takes all the guesswork and struggles out of converting to a modern fuel injection system. It couldn't be anymore simpler to update your new build or existing classic car or truck with a simple and efficient fuel injection set up. FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel Injection Kits bring together everything one would ever need to make the switch to a modern fuel injection system. FiTech has done all the hard work for you by providing all the necessary parts and accessories for a seamless and simple upgrade to fuel injection. Featuring a Go EFI Self Tuning Fuel Injection throttle body rated at 600 HP that mounts to any standard 4-bbl intake manifold. No need to worry about cutting up your firewall to run a mess of wires and ECU into the cabin, as the FiTech throttle body features a built in ECU with built in spark control. That means no need for an ignition box or special distributor. A hand-held controller offers simple touch screen access for simplified initial set-up.
The FiTech Go EFI Fuel Injection Kits truly takes all the guesswork out of the fuel injection equation, which amounts to less time researching what parts you need and how they all go together. FiTech has changed the game with their simple and affordable modern fuel injection systems.
The HyperFuel Single Pump G-Surge Tank is designed to be used in vehicles that have fuel starvation issues when being used in extreme lateral G-force environments. Typically, this is due to poor fuel tank baffling in the existing fuel tank. The G-Surge eliminates that problem. The pump in the G-Surge never gets uncovered because it receives a steady supply of fuel from your existing fuel system as well as the fuel returning from the fuel injection system. So your system maintains a constant flow of fuel. Since the G-surge is constantly circulating fuel to and from your tank, your fuel pump stays cooler and will have a longer life. The fuel pump noise is also muffled by being submerged in fuel 100% of the time. The G-surge is also the best way to provide the necessary increase in fuel volume when adding a power adder, such as boost or nitrous to your engine.
- Die Cast Throttle Body
- Aluminum finish
- Handheld Controller
- Windshield Mount
- (4) Hi-Flow 600 HP injectors
- Built-in pressure regulator
- 2.5 BAR Internal MAP Sensor
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Idle Air Control
- Coolant Temp Sensor
- Wide band O2 Sensor
- O2 Bung Kit
- -06AN Fuel Inlet Fitting
- Gasket Kit
- Hyperfuel G-Surge Main Assembly
- (4) Hi-Flow 600 HP injectors
- Initial setup is quick and easy. Simple touch screen selections get you up and running in minutes
- Self-tuning** After startup the ECU immediately takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune!
- Basic install can be done with just 4 wires and 2 sensors to install
- Uses a Bosch 4.2 wide band O2 sensor while all other sensors are easily replaceable GM style parts
- The ECU is mounted on the throttle body so there is NO external boxes or harnesses to clutter up your engine compartment or under dash. This saves you a huge amount of time and keeps things simple and neat
- Throttle bodies have a completely universal base to fit any 4-bbl manifold
- Throttle Linkage suits most transmissions
- Choice of three fuel inlet connections
- All Go-EFI’s feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing!
- Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annular discharge design that assures COMPLETE ATOMIZATION!! Check out our videos, you need to see it
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your Carb
- Part #30001 & #30002 feature 1 adjustable fan control switch
- Will work with CDI box but not required to control timing
- Built in Fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your fire wall
- Use of ignition timing control is optional and not required
- Ignition timing control does not learn, and requires synchronizing distributor to engine with a timing light
What's In The Kit
FiTech 30001 Go EFI 600 HP Self-Tuning Fuel Injection, BrightPart # 52130001Qty x 1
HyperFuel 40007 G-Surge Single Fuel Pump SystemPart # 52140007Qty x 1
More Like This
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 600 HP, Black
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 600 HP, Power Add
FiTech Go EFI Fuel Injection System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 400 HP
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 600 HP, Power Add
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 600 HP, Black
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 600 HP, Aluminum
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 400 HP
Fitech Go EFI 2x4 Dual-Quad Fuel Injection System Kit w/G-Surge T
FiTech Meanstreet EFI Fuel Injection System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 8
MSD 2957 Atomic LS EFI Track Kit for GM Truck w/ 3-Bolt Throttle Body
Q & A
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.