Go EFI 2x4 Dual-Quad Fuel Injection Syst. Kit w/G-Surge Tank, Blk
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Dual Quad EFI with 2 big 4 BBL’s. FiTech EFI has made it simple with their Go EFI 2X4 625 HP self-tuning System. This kit is a bolt on for the most popular manifolds including the Edelbrock line of dual quad manifolds WITHOUT any adapters! They fit and look like they belong there because they were designed to fit from the start. Our normally aspirated kits are good thru 625 hp but our Go EFI 2X4 POWER ADDER kit can handle you guys with the bigger cubes and Roots Superchargers. One Throttle Body handles all of the brains while the second holds 4 additional injectors, and the IAC motor for idle stability. These can also be used in cross ram and tunnel ram configurations. No boost with these please! For Boosted and High HP normally aspirated applications please see our Go EFI 2X4 POWER ADDER (Part #30064). **This kit does not include linkage or fuel lines**
Bolt on 2 of these tough looking throttle bodies and drive your car as the system dials itself into the perfect calibration for all of your driving and weather conditions. If you decide you want to tune for more power or economy, the FiTech Touch Screen controller allows quick and easy on the fly adjustments at your fingertips!
The HyperFuel Single Pump G-Surge Tank is designed to be used in vehicles that have fuel starvation issues when being used in extreme lateral G-force environments. Typically, this is due to poor fuel tank baffling in the existing fuel tank. The G-Surge eliminates that problem. The pump in the G-Surge never gets uncovered because it receives a steady supply of fuel from your existing fuel system as well as the fuel returning from the fuel injection system. So your system maintains a constant flow of fuel. Since the G-surge is constantly circulating fuel to and from your tank, your fuel pump stays cooler and will have a longer life. The fuel pump noise is also muffled by being submerged in fuel 100% of the time. The G-surge is also the best way to provide the necessary increase in fuel volume when adding a power adder, such as boost or nitrous to your engine.
- (2) Die Cast Throttle Bodies
- Handheld Controller
- Windshield Mount
- (8) Hi-Flow 625 HP injectors
- Built-in pressure regulator
- 2.5 BAR Internal MAP Sensor
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Idle Air Control
- Coolant Temp Sensor
- Wide band O2 Sensor
- O2 Bung Kit
- -06AN Fuel Inlet Fitting
- Gasket Kit
- Hyperfuel G-Surge Main Assembly
- 8 Precision Flow matched injectors capable of flowing 625 HP of fuel
- 2 tumbled polished High Flow throttle bodies with mounting for Edelbrock or Holley style manifolds. Includes stainless steel polished linkages
- Wire harness for dual quad installation
- 4 Gig data logging
- 1 electric fan control
- Initial setup is quick and easy
- Simple touch screen selections get you up and running in minutes
- Self- tuning ** after startup , the ECU immediately takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune.
- Basic install can be done with just 4 wires and 2 sensors to install
- Uses a Bosch 4.2 wide band O2 sensor while all other sensors are easily replacement GM style parts
- The ECU is mounted on the throttle body so there is NO external boxes or harnesses to clutter up your engine compartment or under dash. This saves you a huge amount of time and keeps things simple and neat
- Throttle bodies have a base that will fit most dual quad manifolds
- Throttle Linkage suits most transmissions
- Choice of three fuel inlet connections
- Die cast aluminum throttle body housing
- All Go-EFIs feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise, thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as your drive!
- Will work with CDI box but not required to control timing
- Built in Fuel pressure regulator
- No extra regulator to mount on your firewall
- Also available with optional FiTech Fuel Command Center. This allows you to use your existing fuel pump to deliver fuel to the sump tank (mounted in the engine compartment) where a 340 L/PH high pressure fuel pump is submerged in the sump.
- Use of ignition timing control is optional and not required
- Ignition timing control does not learn, and requires synchronizing distributor to engine with a timing light
What's In The KitEach kit from Speedway Motors is carefully packaged and delivered right to your door. Below is a list of all the items you should expect to receive when you order this kit. Some of these items may also be available for sale individually if you're here looking for replacement parts.
FiTech 30062 Go EFI 2x4 625 HP Dual Quad EFI System, BlackPart # 52130062Qty x 1
HyperFuel 40007 G-Surge Single Fuel Pump SystemPart # 52140007Qty x 1
More Like This
Go EFI 2x4 Dual-Quad Fuel Injection System Kit w/G-Surge Tank
Go EFI 2x4 Dual-Quad Fuel Injection Syst. Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, Blk
Go EFI 2x4 Dual-Quad Fuel Injection System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank
MSD 2950 Atomic EFI Fuel Injection for GM LS Engines, Master Kit
MSD 2957 Atomic LS EFI Track Kit for GM Truck w/ 3-Bolt Throttle Body
MSD 2958 Atomic LS EFI Track Kit for GM Truck w/ 4-Bolt Throttle Body
Edelbrock 3607 E-Street Univeral Fuel Injection System
FAST 301009 XFI 2.0 Crate/Transplant Engine Management Kit,97-05 GM LS
FAST 301010 XFI 2.0 Transplant Engine Management Kit, 05 GM LS2 Only
FAST 301011 XFI 2.0 Transplant Engine Management Kit, GM 2006-Up GM LS
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.