Global West Suspension MNR-733 1967-1973 Mustang Upper Control Arms
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Global West Negative Roll tubular upper control arms improve the geometry of the stock Mustang suspension while adding additional strength. The arms come pre-assembled and are supplied with billet steel cross shafts, Del-A-Lum low friction bushings, ball joints, and instructions.
- Requires drilling new mount holes in your shock tower
- Includes drill template
- Changes camber curve when used with Global West lower arms
- Generates negative camber to keep tire foot print flatter on the pavement
- Gain improved cornering and longer tire life
What You Should Know:
- The upper arm is not stock length and the ball joint angles have been corrected for the new mounting location. Do not use a stock arm in out mounting holes.
- This is NOT a Shelby modification.
- If you have already done the Shelby modification you have two choices:
- You can use our control arm in the Shelby location however the curve (camber gain) will not be the same. Negative camber gain is reduced. If you are not racing the car it is not a big deal and you will still feel a handling improvement. If you plan on racing then you must do option 2.
- Weld up the Shelby holes and drill new holes using our template.
- Shorter performance springs are recommended for both MNR kits. If stock springs are used, trimming the spring will be required. Progressive rate springs are not recommended with the Negative Roll System.
- Negative Roll System should never be used for drag racing.
More Like This
Global West Suspension MNR-46 1964-66 Mustang Upper Control Arms
Speedway Strut Type Upper Control Arm, Aluminum Cross Shaft, 9-1/2 In
Speedway Strut Type Upper Control Arm, Steel Cross Shaft, 9-1/2 Inch
Speedway Offset Upper Control Arm, Steel Cross Shaft, LH, 8-3/4 Inch
Speedway Offset Upper Control Arm, Steel Cross Shaft, RH, 8-3/4 Inch
IMCA Spec GM Metric Stock Car Racing Upper Control Arms, Steel Cross
AFCO 200010 Tubular A-Arms for 1994-04 SN-95 K-Member, Rod Ends
Dirtworks Upper A-Arm, Right
Adjustable A-Arm with Cross Shaft, Offset Type, 9-1/4 Inch
Adjustable A-Arm with Cross Shaft, Strut Type, 8 Inch