Gen III GM LS V8 to TH350/700R4 Transmission Adapter Kit
Chevy LS V8, 2004R, 700R4, Powerglide, TH350, 29.1 SFI Rating
- This kit includes the parts required to bolt a GM TH350, 700R4, 200-4R, or Powerglide transmission behind a Gen III LS engine
- Includes flex plate, torque converter adapter sleeve, flex plate bolts, and torque converter bolts
- Works with 10.75" and 11.066" (11.1") torque converter bolt patterns
- Works with factory LS starter to reduce conversion costs
- Flexplate is .035" thicker than stock which meets SFI 29.1 certification
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Make your Gen III LS swap a breeze with this complete adapter kit for early GM automatic transmissions. These flexplate adapters are engineered to handle extreme duty applications and designed to take the punishment of today's high horsepower Gen III engines. The 4mm thick centerplate provides a solid foundation (that's 0.035" thicker than stock). Ring gears are precision welded to meet SFI 29.1 specifications, utilizing robotic cold-welding processes. These flex plates are inspected throughout the manufacturing cycle to ensure a high quality, safe end product.
For 1997-07 GM LS1/LS6 engines (up to '09 for LS2) and 4.8/5.3/6.0 truck engines including L33, L59, LM4, LM7, LQ4, LQ9, and LR4. Adapts all of these engines to TH350, 700R-4, 200-4R, 4L60 and Powerglide transmissions that originally came behind a non-LS engine (such as a SBC or BBC V8).
- (1) Trans Adapter Flexplate
- GM LS Gen II to early GM 3/4 speed automatic
- Works with 10.75" & 11.066" (11.1") bolt-pattern torque converters
- SFI 29.1 certified
- Forged 1-piece steel ring gears
- 168 tooth
- Works with stock LS starter motor
- (6) Gen III LS Flexplate Bolts
- Fits Chevrolet Gen III/LS Series V8
- Exclusive, flat, 12-point head design
- Has a 200,000 psi rating
- M11 x 1.5
- (1) LS Crank Sleeve Adapter
- Overall Height: 1.04"
- Inside Diameter: 1.47"
- Diameter Small End: 1.70"
- Diameter Big End: 2.00"
- Material Type: Steel
- (1) Torque Converter Bolt Kit
- Under Head Length: 1.25"
- Thread Pitch: 7/16"-20
- Wrench Type: 12 Point
- May not work with some 1999-2000 LQ4 6.0 LS engines, specifically ones that came with a 4L80E automatic as they require a flat flexplate due to the "tall" crank flange.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
ARP 244-2901 Chevy Gen III/LS Flexplate BoltsPart # 1012442901Qty x 1
LS Crankshaft TH350/TH400/700R4 Torque Converter Adapter SleevePart # 57518346Qty x 1
LS1/LS2/LS6/5.3/6.0 to TH350/700R4/4L60 Adapter FlexplatePart # 57534610Qty x 1
ARP 230-7303 GM Torque Converter Bolt Kit for Powerglide/TH350/TH400Part # 1012307303Qty x 1
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat from the Speedway Tech Team talks about our LS flexplate options for mating 4.8, 5.3, and 6.0L LS engines to TH350, TH400, and 700R4 transmissions.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.
LS swaps are nothing new, but they're still a little mysterious to some of us. Here is an overview of what you will need and what you need to know to swap some modern performance into your muscle car, truck, or hot rod!
We finally get to drive Project Chevelle after the big engine swap, and it's pretty awesome. Rowing through the gears with our new Tremec 5-speed isn't bad either!
Brinn Clutch Rebuild Instructions