Gas Fuel Tank Leak Repair Sealer, Quart
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This tank sealer seals gas tanks, aluminum, and even rusty steel. Not affected by fuel additives, octane boosters, ATF hydraulic fluid, brake fluid or oil. Remains flexible. One quart.
- STAYS FLEXIBLE – Will never crack or peel off.
- ALCOHOL RESISTANT – No expensive come-backs.
- BRIGHT BLUE COLOR – Both you and your customer can see results.
- COVERS RUST – Seals old rust in and prevents future rusting.
- SEALS LEAKS – Gets the multitude of pin-holes you can’t find.
*Cannot Ship By Air*
910-16752 Instructions (PDF)
Tank Sealer FAQ (PDF)
More Like This
Gas Fuel Tank Cleaner/Prep/Liner Leak Repair Kit
Gas Tank Etch
Fuel Tank Prep Low VOC Acetone, 1 Pint
Fuel Tank Prep Low VOC Acetone, 1 Quart
Lawn Mower & Motorcycle Fuel Tank Liner Kit
Fuel Tank Cleaner and Prep, SF 77, 1 Quart
Fuel Tank Cleaner and Prep, 1 Pint
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
How to clean and seal your old tank