Add to Cart
Garage Sale - Xtreme Accu-Tach Digital Racing Tachometer
Out of Stock
Select your vehicle to verify fitment.
Part # UP85467
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
Videos & Articles
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Xtreme Fuel Stick to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP85467 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is Garage Sale priced because it is an open box item, it has been mocked up and returned.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Xtreme Products Accu-Tach Racing Tachometer
Speedway 3-3/8 Inch Electric Tachometer Gauge
Tachometer Mounting Cup for 3-1/8 and 3-3/8 Inch Gauges, Black
Tachometer Mounting Cup for 3-1/8 and 3-3/8 Inch Gauges, Chrome
Speedway Black 3-3/8 Inch Electric Tachometer
Auto Meter 6299 Cobalt Air-Core Pedestal Tachometer Gauge, 5 Inch
Stewart Warner 82170 Deluxe Tachometer, Electric, 3-3/8 Inch
Auto Meter 1398 Arctic White Air-Core In-Dash Tachometer Gauge
Auto Meter 6601 Pro-Comp Air-Core Pedestal Tachometer, 10k RPM, 3-3/4
Auto Meter 880088 Ford Series 3-1/8 Tachometer
Q & A
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.