Garage Sale - Wilwood GM III 1969-77 Aluminum Caliper, 2.75 Inch Piston
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Wilwood's GM III caliper represents the latest refinements in caliper design and manufacturing through the use of solid modeling and stress simulation programs. The result is the most rigid, highest torque, lightweight aluminum caliper in its class.
These tight grained, high density aircraft alloy aluminum castings are fully machined, assembled and tested in-house by fully trained technicians at Wilwood to assure top quality and peak performance.
- Exclusive triple bridge configuration provides increase in clamping force over standard twin bridge calipers
- Material is properly placed to fortify all load bearing points
- 2.38" diameter piston calipers have a smaller external contour than the larger 2.75" diameter piston calipers
- Stainless steel pistons for increased fluid protection
- High temperature seals for controlled retraction which provides improved driver feel
1/8 Inch NPT Inlet
Wilwood Specs Sheet (Link)
Wilwood Data Sheet (PDF)
This caliper is garage sale priced because it has been bolted on.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
Wilwood 120-6814 Forged Dynalite Caliper, 1.75 Inch Piston / 1.25 Disc
Ford Mustang II-Pinto Caliper
Ultra Lite Brakes 140-1006 Left Front Single Piston Caliper
1978-Up GM Metric Brake Calipers, IMCA Approved
1971-1976 Impala Calipers
Speedway IMCA Mod Brake Kit
Wilwood 120-6427 D154 GM Metric Single Piston Floater Caliper
Wilwood 120-11571-SI Forged NDL Caliper-1.75 Inch Bore, .38 Inch Rotor
Wilwood 120-9728 NDP Dynapro Lug Mount Caliper, 3.50 Inch Mnt 1.38/.81
Wilwood 120-8924 D154 GM Metric Iron Single Piston Floater Caliper