WILWOOD ELEC BRAKE SHUT OFF
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Wilwood to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP72785 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale price because it had been installed and returned as defective. It was sent to Wilwood for testing and was found to be in perfect working order.
This valve can be used as a brake shut-off. When energized, the valve will block pressure from reaching downstream. The valve does not prevent fluid from returning to the master cylinder. This eliminates the possibility of trapping pressure when activating the valve. Requires a 12 Volt, 5 amp (recommended) fused power source through a toggle switch. Warning: Not a line lock assembly. Not for street use.
Q & A
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Tim explains the process of adjusting Buick Finned Drums to fit Speedway's self-energizing backing plate assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.