Add to Cart
Garage Sale - Wilwood 150-2475K D52 Gator Brake Pad Set, GM III
Gator Pad Set - D52
Out of Stock
Select your vehicle to verify fitment.
Gator Pad Set - D52
Part # UP63753
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
Videos & Articles
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Wilwood to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP63753 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This pad set is garage sale priced because it has been opened and can't be sold as new.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Wilwood 150-10006K 6712 BP-10 Brake Pad Set, Dynapro 6, .49 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-11363K 4812 BP-10 Brake Pad Set, .49 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-12243K 7112 BP-40 Brake Pad Set, DLII, BDL, FDL, .49 Inch
Wilwood 150-12251K 6617 BP-40 Brake Pad Set, W6A/W4A/AERO4/6, .670 In.
Wilwood 150-12270K 4908 Brake Pad Set, Alum Rotor, GP200
Wilwood 150-12485K 7416 PCM PolyMatrix Brake Pad Set, SL6, .65 Inch
Wilwood 150-12760K 6712 BP-40 Brake Pad Set, Dynapro 6, .49 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-8990K 6407 BP-10 Brake Pad Set, SC1/2/3, .120 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-9184K D340 BP-10 Brake Pad Set, CPB Rear, .577 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-9415K 7416 BP-20 Brake Pad Set, FNSL4/6, BNSL4/6, .65 Inch
Q & A
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.