WILWOOD METRIC 2.38/.810
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Wilwood to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP66267 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it is missing the bleeder.
Aluminum caliper is completely interchangeable with stock GM caliper (racing only).
One stainless piston, 11" to 13" diameter, .810" thick rotors. 3.7 lbs. 5.5" mount center.
2.38" Piston/.81 Rotor
More Like This
Wilwood 120-11573 Forged Narrow Mount Dynalite Caliper
Wilwood 120-11131 Forged Superlite Internal Caliper, 1.62 / .81 Inch
Wilwood 120-11130 Forged Superlite Internal Caliper, 1.38 / 1.25 Inch
Wilwood 120-10113-RD Combo Parking Brake RH Caliper, 41mm / .81 Disc
Wilwood 120-10128-P DP6 Six Lug Mount RH Caliper, 5.25 Inch Mount, Pol
Wilwood 120-10129-P DP6 Six Lug Mount LH Caliper, 5.25 Inch Mount, Pol
Wilwood 120-10133 DP6 Lug Mount LH Caliper, 5.25 Inch Mount
Wilwood 120-10134 DP6 Lug Mount RH Caliper, 5.25 Inch Mount
Wilwood 120-10135 DP6 Lug Mount LH Caliper, 5.25 Inch Mount
Wilwood 120-10135-RD Dynapro DP6 LH Caliper, 5.25 Inch Mount, Red
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!