Weld Splined Double-Beadlock Rear Wheel - 15 x 18, 5 Inch Offset
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Weld Racing to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 81573551845 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
15" splined rear sprint car wheels with double beadlocks. The double beadlocks keep tires from spinning on the wheel when you are really hooked up. Cast aluminum center, tough cold-forged aluminum alloy rim halves. Lightweight yet strong. Fully polished, guaranteed tubeless. Replacement halves available for quick repair or size change.
Application Chart (GIF)
Learn more about determining the proper wheel for your application by reading our tech article. Racing Wheel Principles.
More Like This
Weld Splined Left Rear Wheel - 15x14, 5 Inch Offset Inner Beadlock
Weld 735B-51536 15x15 Magnum 42-Spline Wheel, 6 In Offset, Beadlock
Weld Racing 735-51753-6 15 x 17 In Magnum Sprint Wheel, 3 In Offset
Weld Racing 735-51754-6 15 x 17 In Magnum Sprint Wheel, 4 In Offset
Weld Racing 735-51757-6 15 x 17 In Magnum Sprint Wheel, 7 In Offset
Weld Racing 735-51856-6 15 x 18 In Magnum Sprint Wheel, 6 In Offset
Weld Racing 735-51857-6 15 x 18 In Magnum Sprint Wheel, 7 In Offset
Weld Racing 735B-51856BC-6 18 Inch Wheel, 6 Inch Offset, Black
Weld Racing 735B-51854BC-6 18 Inch Wheel, 4 Inch Offset, Black
Weld Racing 735B-517B55-6 17 Inch Wheel, 5 Inch Offset, Black
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.