Weld 860-30703 13x7 In Direct Mount Wheel, 3 In Offset No Beadlock
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Weld Racing to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 81586030703 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This polished aluminum wheel from Weld Racing exceeds USAC wheel standards and specifications for all racing series. Its exclusive "Roll Forged" rim lip increases bead seat strength and keeps the rim rigid and round on the most abusive racing surfaces.
- 13" x 7"
- 3" Backspace
- No Beadlock
- Cover Included
- Made in USA
Learn more about determining the proper wheel for your application by reading our tech article. Racing Wheel Principles.
More Like This
Weld Racing 93-46346 Rodlite Wheel, 14 X 6, 3-1/2 Inch Backspace
Weld Racing 93-57346 Rodlite Wheel, 15 X 7, 3-1/2 Inch Backspace
Weld 93-54342 Rodlite 15 Inch Wheel, 15x4, 1-7/8 Backspace
Weld Racing 93-510348 Rodlite Wheel, 15 X 10, 4-1/2 Inch Backspace
Weld Racing 71HB-8090B61A 18 In. RT-S71 Front Wheel For G-Comp Nova
Weld Racing 77HB-8090B61A 18 In. RT-S77 Front Wheel For G-Comp Nova
Weld Racing 93-58348 Rodlite Wheel, 15 X 8, 4-1/2 Inch Backspace
Weld Racing 93-515348 Rodlite Wheel, 15 X 15, 4-1/2 Inch Backspace
Weld Racing 93-56346 Rodlite Wheel, 15 X 6, 3-1/2 Inch Backspace
Weld Racing 71HB-8100B56A 18 In. RT-S71 Rear Wheel For G-Comp Nova
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.