Garage Sale - Walker Z Series 1939 Chevyrolet Radiator With A/C Condensor
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Walker Z-Series radiators feature a 4-row, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with Big Blocks, blowers, and high compression engines.Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped. Includes a built-in oil cooler for automatic transmissions.
- Works with original, reproduction steel, or fiberglass grille shells
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install w/ no modifications to grille or grille shell
This radiator is garage sale priced because it was damaged in shipping.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
Walker C-Ac503-1 Cobra 1939 Chevrolet Radiator w/ A/C Condenser
Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch
1955-57 Small Block Chevy Brass Radiator
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy
C&R Radiators 802-22190 Double Pass Radiator, 19 Inch X 22 Inch, RH
Universal Aluminum Radiator, 26 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
1964-66 Mustang Radiator - Opposing Water Necks