42-48F RAD ZAC SBC/BBC
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Walker Radiator Works to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP67196 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is Garage Sale priced because in has some shipping damage and is bent near the bottom of the radiator (the lower neck has been smashed and one of the mounting pads is pent upwards). There is is packing foam that will need to be cleaned off the radiator as well.
With A/C Condenser
Condenser Fittings: #6 and #8 O-ring design
Condenser Refrigerant: R-12 or R-134a
More Like This
Walker B-Z-Ac493-1 Z-Series 1942-48 Ford Radiator/Condser Ford Engine
Walker Z-Ac493-1 Z-Series 1942-48 Ford Radiator/Condenser Chevy Engine
Walker B-Z-Ac487-1 Z-Series 28-29 Model A Radiator/Condser Ford Engine
Walker B-Z-Ac491-2 Z-Series 1932 Ford Radiator & Condenser-Ford Engine
Walker B-Z-Ac495-1 Z-Series 37-39 Ford Radiator, Condenser-Ford Engine
Walker AC489-1 1942-52 Ford F100 Radiator w/ AC Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker Z-Ac505-1 Z-Series 1936 Chevrolet Radiator w/ A/C Condenser
Walker Z-Ac496-1 Z-Series 1941 Ford Dlx Radiator/Condser Chevy Engine
Walker Z-Ac498-1 Z-Series 33-34 Ford Radiator & Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker Z-Ac510-1 Z-Series 1933 Chevy Master Radiator w/ AC Condenser
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.