Garage Sale - Walker Z-497-1 Radiator-Ford Chassis/Chevy Engine, 39 DL/40-41 Pickup
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is garage sale price because it was damaged in shipping. There is damage to the top tank, both upper and lower necks, and some light scratches to the painted finish. Please see photos for detail.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Walker Z-Series radiators feature a 4-row, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with Big Blocks, blowers, and high compression engines. Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped. Includes a built-in oil cooler for automatic transmissions.
- Z-Series radiators feature a 4-row core
- Works with original, reproduction steel, and fiberglass grille shells
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install
- Use Walker Fan Shroud Style A
Notes1/8" NPT fittings for transmission cooler. 1/4" NPT fitting for drain. 2.00" wide mounting feet on both sides.
More Like This
Walker B-Z-497-1 Z-Serie 39 DL, 40-41 Ford Pickup Radiator-Ford Engine
Walker Z-497-1 Radiator-Ford Chassis/Chevy Engine, 39 DL/40-41 Pickup
Walker C-493-1 Cobra 1942-1948 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker 497-1 Flathead V8 Ford Radiator-39 Deluxe Car, 1940 Pickup/Car
Walker C-497-1 1939 DL/1940 All/1941 PU Ford Cobra Radiator Chevy
Walker B-C-Ac497-1 Cobra Ford 39 DL/40 All Radiator/Condser Ford V8
Walker Z-489-1 42-52 Ford F100 Radiator w/o AC Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker AC489-1 1942-52 Ford F100 Radiator w/ AC Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker Z-Ac496-1 Z-Series 1941 Ford Dlx Radiator/Condser Chevy Engine
Walker B-C496-1 Cobra 1941 Ford Deluxe Radiator for Ford Engine