Add to Cart
Garage Sale - Walker Z-494-1 Z-Series 1936 Ford Radiator for Chev
Out of Stock
Part # UP86406
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
Videos & Articles
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Walker Radiator Works to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP86406 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This item is garage sale priced because it was damaged in shipping.
1/8" NPT fittings for transmission cooler. 1/4" NPT fitting for drain. 2.38" wide mounting feet on both sides.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Walker B-Z-494-1 Z-Series 1936 Ford Radiator for Ford Engine
Walker Z-494-1 Z-Series 1936 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch
1955-57 Small Block Chevy Brass Radiator
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy
C&R Radiators 802-22190 Double Pass Radiator, 19 Inch X 22 Inch, RH
Universal Aluminum Radiator, 26 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.