Garage Sale - Walker Cobra Series 1928-29 Ford Model A Radiator For Chevy Engine
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Walker Cobra Series radiators boast a relatively thin, but efficient, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with mild Small Block engines with stock or low compression ratios. Each radiator is built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and standard mounting holes pre-stamped. Plus, all radiators feature a built-in oil cooler for use with automatic transmissions. They work with original, reproduction, steel or fiberglass grille shells.
- Dummy filler neck in OEM location - accepts stock type caps & accessories
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 17 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install w/ no modifications to grille or grille shell
This radiator is garage sale priced because it is covered in foam and the paint is peeling in a few spots.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Top Inlet without A/C Condenser: Left Side (1-1/2")
- Bottom Outlet: Right (1-3/4")
- Oil Cooler Fittings: 1/8" pipe thread
More Like This
Walker Z-487-1 Z-Series 1928-29 Ford Model A Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker C-487-1 Cobra 1928-1929 Ford Model A Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch
1955-57 Small Block Chevy Brass Radiator
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy
C&R Radiators 802-22190 Double Pass Radiator, 19 Inch X 22 Inch, RH
Universal Aluminum Radiator, 26 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet