30-31F RAD COBRA A/C -SBC
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Walker Radiator Works to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP62955 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
With A/C Condenser
Condenser Fittings: #6 and #8 O-ring design
Condenser Refrigerant: R-12 or R-134a
1/8" NPT fittings for transmission cooler. 1/4" NPT fitting for drain. 1.38" wide mounting feet on both sides. 5/8"-18 and 3/4"-16 inverted flare fittings for A/C.
More Like This
Walker C-Ac487-2 Cobra 1930-31 Model A Radiator/Condenser Chevy Engine
Walker C-Ac502-1 Cobra 1938 Chevrolet Radiator w/ A/C Condenser
Walker C-Ac493-1 Cobra 1942-1948 Ford Radiator, Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker C-AC494-1 Cobra 1936 Ford Radiator w/ AC Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker C-AC501-1 Cobra 1937 Chevrolet Radiator w/ A/C Condenser
Walker C-Ac491-2 Cobra 1932 Ford Radiator w/ AC Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker C-Ac503-1 Cobra 1939 Chevrolet Radiator w/ A/C Condenser
Walker B-C-Ac491-2 Cobra 1932 Ford Engine Radiator w/ AC Condenser
Walker C-Ac497-1 Cobra Ford 39 DL, 40-41 PU Rad/Condenser Chevy Engine
Walker C-Ac498-1 Cobra 1933-1934 Ford Radiator, Condenser-Chevy Engine
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.