Add to Cart
Garage Sale - Walker B-Z-491-2 Z-Series 1932 Ford Radiator for Ford Engine
32 RAD-Z-FORD POWER
Out of Stock
Select your vehicle to verify fitment.
32 RAD-Z-FORD POWER
Part # UP70222
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
Videos & Articles
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Walker Radiator Works to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP70222 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it was used and has a 32 painted on it.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Walker B-Z-491-2 Z-Series 1932 Ford Radiator for Ford Engine
Walker Z-491-2 Z-Series 1932 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker B-Z-481-2 Z-Series 1924-1927 Ford Model T Radiator-Ford Engine
Walker B-Z-487-2 Z-Series 1930-1931 Ford Model A Radiator-Ford Engine
Walker Z-501-1 Z-Series 1937 Chevrolet Radiator
Walker Z-491-2-FH Flathead V8 1932 Ford Radiator
Walker B-Z-495-1 Z-Series 1937-1939 Ford Engine Standard Radiator
Walker B-Z-498-1 Z-Series 1933-1934 Ford Radiator for Ford Engine
Walker Z-556-1 53-56 Ford F100 Radiator w/o AC Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker Z-520-1 1947-1953 Chevy Pickup Radiator w/o A/C Condenser
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.