Garage Sale - Urithane Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.910 X .563
Camaro, Caprice, Impala, Monte Carlo, Nova, Firebird, Chevelle, Modified, Sport Mod, Stock Car
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Factory rubber bushings are not designed for racing, that's why we sell these Urethane Bushings. Urethane bushings make a dramatic improvement in the way your race car handles, with quicker steering response and greater vehicle control. Whatever your demands, proper alignment (caster and camber) is better maintained by the use of poly bushings.
- Maintains Proper Alignment
- Great for extreme racing condition
- Improves vehicle handling, cornering and overall control
- Full Floating Design
- Especially important when ride height is altered or greater suspension load is required
- For both lowered and raised vehicles that have drastic suspension geometry modifications
- Improved Durability
- Will not deteriorate from exposure to oils, chemicals, and other corrosives
- Zinc plated outer metal shells
Sold as each.
These bushings are garage sale priced because they have some scratches and look like they have been test fit and returned.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
Speedway Steel Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.910 O.D. x .563 I.D.
Urethane Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.910 O.D. x .563 I.D.
Urethane Upper A-Arm Bushing, 1.310 O.D. x .688 I.D.
Urethane Upper A-Arm Bushing, 1.385 O.D. x .688 I.D.
Urethane Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.650 O.D. x .563 I.D.
AFCO 20099 Steel Upper Control Arm Bushing, 1.31 O.D. x .688 I.D.
AFCO 20076LW GM Light Steel Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.650 O.D. x .50 I.D.
AFCO 20098 Steel Upper Control Arm Bushing, 1.39 O.D. x .688 I.D.
1971-79 GM Polyurethane Upper Control Arm Bushings
AFCO 20076 Steel Lower Control Arm Bushing, 1.650 O.D. x .500 I.D.
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Rear Axle Assembly.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Front Axle Assembly.