Garage Sale - U.S. Brake F33i Brake Calipers 7241-1205
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
These U.S. Brake F33i brake calipers feature an exclusive interlocking design that significantly reduces caliper flex and distortion. The extra rigidity provides for more consistent stopping performance and less brake pad wear.
* Stainless steel heat shields to reflect heat from the caliper, helping reduce fluid temperatures
* Ultra high-temperature resistant square-cut seals to resist damage caused by heat and wear
* Billet machined 6061-T6 aluminum construction to provide maximum strength
* Stainless steel pistons to help reduce fluid temperature and piston wear
* Internally machined lightened pockets to provide maximum weight reduction without sacrificing rigidity
* Heat-resistant and reflective finish to help reduce caliper temperature
* Internal brake fluid passages
* Conventional 5.25 in. mounting to fit multiple applications
More Like This
Wilwood 120-6814 Forged Dynalite Caliper, 1.75 Inch Piston / 1.25 Disc
Ford Mustang II-Pinto Caliper
Ultra Lite Brakes 140-1006 Left Front Single Piston Caliper
1978-Up GM Metric Brake Calipers, IMCA Approved
1971-1976 Impala Calipers
Speedway IMCA Mod Brake Kit
Wilwood 120-6427 D154 GM Metric Single Piston Floater Caliper
Wilwood 120-11571-SI Forged NDL Caliper-1.75 Inch Bore, .38 Inch Rotor
Wilwood 120-9728 NDP Dynapro Lug Mount Caliper, 3.50 Inch Mnt 1.38/.81
Wilwood 120-8924 D154 GM Metric Iron Single Piston Floater Caliper
Q & A
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Learn how to install an adjustable proportioning valve block.