Garage Sale - U.S. Brake F33i Brake Calipers 7241-1205
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
These U.S. Brake F33i brake calipers feature an exclusive interlocking design that significantly reduces caliper flex and distortion. The extra rigidity provides for more consistent stopping performance and less brake pad wear.
* Stainless steel heat shields to reflect heat from the caliper, helping reduce fluid temperatures
* Ultra high-temperature resistant square-cut seals to resist damage caused by heat and wear
* Billet machined 6061-T6 aluminum construction to provide maximum strength
* Stainless steel pistons to help reduce fluid temperature and piston wear
* Internally machined lightened pockets to provide maximum weight reduction without sacrificing rigidity
* Heat-resistant and reflective finish to help reduce caliper temperature
* Internal brake fluid passages
* Conventional 5.25 in. mounting to fit multiple applications
More Like This
AFCO 7242-0950 Oversized Metric Caliper Piston Seal Boot Kit
AFCO 6630230 F22 Forged Aluminum Caliper-1.25 In Rotor-1-3/8 In Piston
Wilwood 120-10113-RD Combo Parking Brake RH Caliper, 41mm / .81 Disc
Wilwood 120-10128-P DP6 Six Lug Mount RH Caliper, 5.25 Inch Mount, Pol
Wilwood 120-10129-P DP6 Six Lug Mount LH Caliper, 5.25 Inch Mount, Pol
Wilwood 120-10133 DP6 Lug Mount LH Caliper, 5.25 Inch Mount
Wilwood 120-10134 DP6 Lug Mount RH Caliper, 5.25 Inch Mount
Wilwood 120-10135 DP6 Lug Mount LH Caliper, 5.25 Inch Mount
Wilwood 120-10135-RD Dynapro DP6 LH Caliper, 5.25 Inch Mount, Red
Wilwood 120-10136 DP6 Lug Mount RH Caliper, 5.25 Inch Mount
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!