Garage Sale - U.S. Brake F33i Brake Calipers 7241-1205
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
These U.S. Brake F33i brake calipers feature an exclusive interlocking design that significantly reduces caliper flex and distortion. The extra rigidity provides for more consistent stopping performance and less brake pad wear.
* Stainless steel heat shields to reflect heat from the caliper, helping reduce fluid temperatures
* Ultra high-temperature resistant square-cut seals to resist damage caused by heat and wear
* Billet machined 6061-T6 aluminum construction to provide maximum strength
* Stainless steel pistons to help reduce fluid temperature and piston wear
* Internally machined lightened pockets to provide maximum weight reduction without sacrificing rigidity
* Heat-resistant and reflective finish to help reduce caliper temperature
* Internal brake fluid passages
* Conventional 5.25 in. mounting to fit multiple applications
More Like This
AFCO 6630230 F22 Forged Aluminum Caliper-1.25 In Rotor-1-3/8 In Piston
AFCO 7242-0950 Oversized Metric Caliper Piston Seal Boot Kit
AFCO 6630140 F33 Forged Caliper-1.25 In Rotor-1-3/4 In Piston
Wilwood 120-10110-BK Combo Parking Brake LH Caliper, Black
Wilwood 120-10110-RD Combo Parking Brake LH Caliper, 41mm/1.00 Disc
Wilwood 120-10111-BK Combo Parking Brake RH Caliper, Black
Wilwood 120-10111-RD Combo Parking Brake RH Caliper, 41mm/1.00 Disc
Wilwood 120-10112-BK Combo Parking Brake LH Caliper, Black
Wilwood 120-10112-RD Combo Parking Brake LH Caliper, 41mm / .81 Disc
Wilwood 120-10113-BK Combo Parking Brake RH Caliper, Black
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn how to bed in or burnish your brake pads. Our quick guide and video will teach you the proper procedure to get the best performance out of your brakes.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Getting started on the brakes and more!
This article demonstrates how to install a complete Winters quick change kit with additional parts including birdcages, brackets, and calipers for a modified race car.