POL SS TRU-RAM LS1 EX MAN
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 9300304.GS is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale price because it is a single manifold that was used as a trade show display. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Tru-Ram® Exhaust Manifolds allow you to enjoy the look of factory LS style manifolds, without the hassle of dealing with unsightly rust and corrosion. Investment cast from durable stainless steel material, these exhaust manifolds will be a low maitenance, high-performance addition to any LS-powered vehicle. Features a fully polished, show quality finish.
- Tucked-in shape hugs block contour
- Smooth internal transitions perform like shorty headers
- Collector angle is optimized for maximum frame rail clearance on any application
- Round 1-3/4" primary tubes
- Large 3" collector outlet
- Standard 3 bolt collector pattern
More Like This
Corvette Style 2-1/2 Inch Ram Horn Exhaust Manifold
Smoothie Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Small Block Chevy, Black
Corvette-Style 2-1/2 Inch Ram Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Pair
Smoothie Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Small Block Chevy, Raw
Smoothie Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Small Block Chevy, Silver
Smoothie Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Small Block Chevy, Chrome
Hooker 8502-HKR Cast Iron Exhaust Manifold, 2-1/2 Inch
Tru-Ram® SBC Exhaust Manifolds, Polished Stainless
Tru-Ram® LS1 Exhaust Manifolds, Unpolished
Flowtech 11704-1FLT SB Chevy Rams Horn Exhaust Manifold, Silver
Q & A
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.