15x5" 5WINDOW WHEEL 5on4.75
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Team III Wheels to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP58877 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Front Wheels w/ Low Angle Center
The Low Angle center is 2 inches deep through the windows (front to back). This is necessary for narrow or shallow wheels when putting the center as far forward as possible. This gives maximum fender clearance and is usually used for front wheels. The front side setting will be minimum.
More Like This
Team III ET Five-Window 15 In Wheel, 15x10, 5 on 4.75, 4 In Backspace
Team III Wheels ET Five-Window Wheel, 15x5, 5 on 4.5, 2-7/8 Backspace
Team III Wheels Five Window Wheel-Pol-15x5-5 on 4.75-2-7/8 Backspace
Team III Wheels ET Five Window Wheel-Pol-15x6-5 on 4.5-2-3/4 Backspace
Team III Wheels ET Five Window Wheel-Pol-15x8-5 on 4.75-4 In. Backspce
Team III Wheels ET Five Window Wheel-Pol-15x10-5 on 4.75-4 In Backspce
Team III ET Five-Window 15 In Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 4.5, 4 In Backspace
Team III Wheels ET Five-Window Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 4.75, 4 In. Backspace
Team III ET Five-Window 15 In Wheel, 15x10, 5 on 4.5, 4 In. Backspace
Team III ET Five-Window 15 In Wheel, 15x5, 5 on 4.75, 2-7/8 Backspace
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.