Garage Sale - TCI 744600 Powerglide Circle Track Internal Valve Body, Low Gear Only
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for TCI Automotive to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP51111 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This valve body is garage sale priced because it has been test fit and returned.
No Warranty, No Returns On Garage Sale Items
We offer two styles of Powerglide valve bodies for circle track use. The first is the external control style that requires a hydraulic clutch style pedal assembly to allow easy starting and stopping.
The second is an internal style which has a reversed shift pattern and no pedal or extra valving is required. Both styles are fully manual and replace your original valve body. Must be used with either our coupler or dummy converter, not a functional converter.
More Like This
TCI 744500 Powerglide Circle Track Internal Valve Body, High Gear Only
TCI 744600 Powerglide Circle Track Internal Valve Body, Low Gear Only
TCI 436020 80-93 AOD Constant Pressure Valve Body
TCI 386020 81-90 2004R Constant Pressure Valve Body
TCI 376020 88-92 700R4 Constant Pressure Valve Body
TCI 274501 Transbrake Kit for 4L80E (97-06)
TCI 322200 TH350 StreetFighter Valve Body
TCI 744200 Glide Manual Body
TCI 628251 Powerglide Pro Tree Stage 2 Transbrake Kit
TCI 421500 C6 Transbrake Kit for '69-'91 Click-Style Detent
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission