Garage Sale - Swindell Pitman Arm
12.50" Overall Length, 10.75" Center to Center, 1.125" Hole Diameter, 2.00" Top of Taper
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This pitman arm is machined in the USA from 1" bar stock and taper milled to a 3/4" end. This pitman arm features increased gear mating surface for maximum spline engagement on gear and increased grip. This arm is solid on one side for less flex and increased strength, while on the opposite side hidden pockets keep this part lightweight.
- Machined from 1” bar stock, taper milled to a ¾” end
- Standard 10.86" long
- Increased gear mating surface for maximum spline engagement on gear and increased grip
- Includes hidden machined pockets for less weight and increased strength
- These arms feature a beautiful two-tone, machined finish
- Made in the USA
- Pinch bolt not included
More Like This
Garage Sale - Swindell Series 9.75 Inch Pitman Arm
Tapered Pitman Arm
Vega Pitman Arm - Tapered for Tie Rod
Vega Pitman Arm - Drilled for 5/8 Bolt
2 In Offset Vega Pitman Steering Arm, Tapered for Tie Rod, Zinc Finish
2 Inch Offset Vega Pitman Steering Arm, Drilled for 5/8 Inch Bolt
Speedway Universal Street Rod Pitman Arm for GM 525/605 Steering Box
Speedway Corvair Pitman Arm
2 Inch Offset Vega Pitman Steering Arm, Drilled for 5/8 Inch Bolt,Zinc
2 Inch Offset Vega Pitman Steering Arm, Tapered for Tie Rod, Polished
Q & A
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.