QUARTER ELLIPTICAL SPRING
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91033125.GS is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale price because it was used as a trade show display piece. It may be dirty/dusty from storage. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above.
Super Glide™ quarter elliptic springs feature a five leaf, 1-3/4" wide spring design. The ends of the spring leaves of a Super Glide™ spring have a unique nylon insert. This insert works as a dry lubricant, significantly reducing leaf-to-leaf friction. This reduction of friction lets the spring move more easily, thereby giving a smoother, quieter ride.
- 1-3/4" wide
- 18" eye-eye
- Sold each, two required
More Like This
Super Glide® Quarter Elliptical Leaf Springs
Super Glide® T-Bucket Front Spring, Standard Eye, Plain
Speedway Camaro/Nova Multi-Leaf Spring, 175 Lb. Rate
Landrum Spring Service 42-450SP Pinto Mini Stock Leaf Spring, 100 Lb
Composite Quarter Eliptic Mono Leaf Springs
Hyperco 11340 Chevy Composite Leaf Spring, 175 Lb. Rate
Super Glide® T-Bucket Front Spring, Reverse Eye, Chrome
Super Glide® T-Bucket Front Spring, Reverse Eye, Plain
Speedway Chrysler Type Mono-Leaf Spring, 65 Lb. Rate, 7 Inch Arch
Super Glide® Front Spring, 48 Inch Axle, Reverse Eye, Plain
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.