QUARTER ELLIPTICAL SPRING
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91033125.GS is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale price because it was used as a trade show display piece. It may be dirty/dusty from storage. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above.
Super Glide™ quarter elliptic springs feature a five leaf, 1-3/4" wide spring design. The ends of the spring leaves of a Super Glide™ spring have a unique nylon insert. This insert works as a dry lubricant, significantly reducing leaf-to-leaf friction. This reduction of friction lets the spring move more easily, thereby giving a smoother, quieter ride.
- 1-3/4" wide
- 18" eye-eye
- Sold each, two required
More Like This
Super Glide® Quarter Elliptical Leaf Springs
Super Glide® T-Bucket Front Spring, Standard Eye, Plain
Speedway Camaro/Nova Multi-Leaf Spring, 175 Lb. Rate
Composite Quarter Eliptic Mono Leaf Springs
Super Glide® T-Bucket Front Spring, Reverse Eye, Chrome
Super Glide® T-Bucket Front Spring, Reverse Eye, Plain
Speedway Chrysler Type Mono-Leaf Spring, 65 Lb. Rate, 7 Inch Arch
Super Glide® Front Spring, 48 Inch Axle, Reverse Eye, Plain
Super Glide® Front Spring, 48 Inch Axle, Standard Eye, Plain
Super Glide® Front Spring, 46 Inch Axle, Standard Eye, Plain
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.