Garage Sale - Stock Ford 9 Inch Pinion Drive Flange
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91971100.GS is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because they are different than what we currently offer.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Reclaimed stock Ford 9 Inch CV style pinion drive flange. Great for Demo Derby and Figure 8 cars.
- Flange OD: 4 ¾”
- Bolt circle 4 on 4”
- Overall length: 4”
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat talks about how to measure your drive yoke for the proper universal joint.
Tim talks about our Ford banjo rear end open drive conversion kit.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
We finally get to drive Project Chevelle after the big engine swap, and it's pretty awesome. Rowing through the gears with our new Tremec 5-speed isn't bad either!
Maintain your torque tubes with this quick tip for Speedway Motors.
Designing a steering system for your street rod can be tricky. In this article, we'll show you how to choose the right U-joints and steering shaft for the job.
Speedway Motors employees are committed to helping customers, as well as working on their own projects during down time. Follow along as our employee, Zach, rebuilds a 10 Bolt.