Add to Cart
Garage Sale - Stewart Warner 82661 Wings Electric Speedometer, White
Out of Stock
Select your vehicle to verify fitment.
Part # UP73598
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
Videos & Articles
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Stewart Warner to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP73598 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is Garage Sale priced because this is an open box item. It has been installed and returned.
Sender NOT included.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Stewart Warner 82661 Wings Electric Speedometer, White
Stewart Warner 82663 Wings Mechanical Speedometer, White
Stewart Warner 82662 Wings Electric Speedometer, Black
Stewart Warner 82664 Wings Mechanical Speedometer, Black
Stewart Warner 366ADB Electic Speedometer Adapter for Ford Trans.
Stewart Warner 550HH-D Heavy Duty Speedometer, Mechanical, 3-3/8 Inch
Stewart Warner 82962 Deluxe Series Speedometer, 0-180 MPH
5 Inch Programmable Electric Speedometer
Stewart Warner 550BP-D Deluxe Speedometer, Mechanical, 3-3/8 Inch
Stewart Warner 530DH Green Line 160 MPH 3-3/8 In. Electric Speedometer
Q & A
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.