Garage Sale - Sprint Car Rear End Squaring Tool
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 94081050GS1 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
The first and only rearend squaring tool of its kind! The DEADNUTS squaring tool is a patent pending tool, developed to make squaring your rear faster, more accurate and eliminate the confusion. Sprint kit works with 37"-40" engine set backs.
This Squaring Tool is Garage Sale priced because it is missing the level and the hardware.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Q & A
Spindle caster guide for a Stallard micro sprint.
Improve speed and utilize practice time efficiently by gaining awareness of corner times.
Grooving tires increases traction or grip. Find out more about the do's and don'ts when it comes to grooving.
Read some tips on how to properly set relief valves.
Here are some things to think about when purchasing a quality tire pressure gauge.
Tire pressure affects many variables that contribute to speed. Find out more on how the right amount of air can help you reach your goals.
When choosing a type of pyrometer, it's important to know the differences between prob and infrared. This article compares the two and when to use which kind.
Learn how durometers can help you select the best tires from a new stack, or help you decide when you need to replace your current set.