Add to Cart
Garage Sale - Speedway Outlaw Clean Air Nose
NOSE FOR OUTLAW HOOD
Out of Stock
NOSE FOR OUTLAW HOOD
Part # UP82005
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
Videos & Articles
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP82005 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it has some minor scratches/blemishes on the finish. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Developed in a wind tunnel
- Produces added downforce with the nose wing
- Utilized by many World of Outlaw and ASCS teams
- Fiberglass construction, black or white gel coat finish
- Universal application
- Trim-to-fit as necessary
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Speedway Outlaw Clean Air Nose
1928-29 Ford Model A Fiberglass Hood for Stock Grille
1934 Ford Fiberglass Hood
1937 Ford Stock Hood Top
1932 Lo-Boy Hood Top & Sides
1927 T Hood for Street Rodder Nose
Vintage Edmunds & Trosel Spring Sprint Car Fiberglass Hood
Vintage Ward Watson (4-Bar Style) Sprint Car Fiberglass Bubble Hood
Vintage Stanton Style Sprint Car Fiberglass Hood
Vintage Operman Style Sprint Car Fiberglass Hood
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
Pat goes over some of the sound dampening items we have to offer.
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.