Garage Sale - Speedway Mustang II Offset Left Lower Arm - Air Ride, 5/8 Inch Narrower
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91034339-LGS is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
You don't have to look any farther for tubular control arms for your hot rod. Full .120 wall, 1" diameter tubing, fixture welded and features screw-in ball joints and no-squeak bushings. Will work with nearly any stock or aftermarket crossmember. Welding may be required on some applications.
Speedway lower-new generation no-strut for air-ride. 5/8" narrower that stock width.
910-34339 Instructions (pdf)
This control arm is garage sale priced because we don't usually sell them as singles, this is the left arm only.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
NotesNote: 5/8" must be removed from each inner tie rod end when using these narrow control arms.
SpecsLength of control arm from center line of ball joint to center line of inner shaft is approximately 12-1/4"
More Like This
Mustang II Tubular Control Arm
Speedway Mustang II Tubular Lower Arms for Stock Spring/Shock,No Strut
RideTech 19011499 Front Lower StrongArms, Mustang II
RideTech 19012899 Front Lower StrongArms, Mustang II
RideTech 19013699 Front Upper Mustang II StrongArms
STOCK METRIC LOWER CONTROL ARM
Adjustable A-Arm with Cross Shaft, Strut Type, 8 Inch
1970-81 Camaro Upper Racing Control A-Arm
Speedway Offset Upper Control Arm, Steel Cross Shaft, LH, 8-3/4 Inch
GM Metric Stock Car Racing Upper Control Arms, Aluminum Cross Shaft
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.