DROPOUT BATTERY BOX
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP88304 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This item is garage sale priced because it's missing the hold down hardware.
This dropout battery box allows you to put your battery somewhere out of the way while still maintaining access. The box normally locks in the up position or it also drops down and locks 4-1/4" lower if needed. You can also drop the box completely out for maintenance.
Accepts batteries up to 10-1/2" long, 7" wide, and 8" tall.
Fits a battery 10.5" x 7" x 8". These boxes have a "linear slide" that allows them to drop straight down, with a hook on either side to hold it in position.
More Like This
Drop-out Battery Box
Speedway Plain Cast Aluminum Battery Box Mount Kit
Speedway Steel Weld-In Battery Box Tray
Speedway Steel Bolt-In Battery Box Tray
Formed Aluminum Bolt-In Battery Box
Speedway Polished Aluminum Battery Box, 6-3/4 x 10 In.
Speedway Polished Cast Aluminum Battery Box Mount Kit
YUASA Micro/Mini/600 Sprint Racing Battery Box
Aluminum Battery Box for Braille and Odyssey
Micro 600 Sprint Racing Battery Box for Odyssey PC680 Battery
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!