Add to Cart
Speedway Bullet-Style Spider Cap Wheel Hub Cover, 5 on 4-3/4
CHROME WHEEL CENTER
Out of Stock
Select your vehicle to verify fitment.
CHROME WHEEL CENTER
Part # UP83329
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
Videos & Articles
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP83329 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it is scratched and only a single.
Works great on most steel wheels to give you the cool look. Chrome steel construction.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Speedway Bullet-Style Spider Cap Wheel Hub Covers, 5 on 4-3/4 Inch
Speedway Bullet-Style Spider Cap Wheel Hub Covers, 5 on 5-1/2 Inch
Speedway Bullet-Style Spider Cap Wheel Hub Covers, 5 on 4-1/2 Inch
Speedway Bullet-Style Spider Cap Wheel Hub Covers, 5 on 5 Inch
1935 Ford V8 Style Hubcap, Stainless Steel
1932-1935 Ford Smooth Hubcaps, Stainless Steel
Full Moon Style 14 Inch Wheel Covers, Set/4
Flipper Bar Style 14 Inch Wheel Covers, Set/4
Spun Aluminum Disc 14 Inch Wheel Cover
Tri-Bar Spinner Style 14 Inch Wheel Cover
Q & A
How to effectively remove unwanted moisture from the inside of your tires.
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.