Add to Cart
Garage Sale - Speedway 2004-2008 Vortec V8 Wiring Harness
VORTEC 04-08 ELC TB
Out of Stock
Store Pickup Availability
Lincoln, NE -
Phoenix, AZ -
This is Garage Sale priced because it is missing a knock sensor.
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP79234 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Speedway 2004-2008 Vortec V8 Wiring Harness, Extended
Speedway 2004-2008 Vortec V8 Wiring Harness
Speedway 1997-1998 LS1 Engine Wiring Harness
Speedway 1999-04 Corvette LS Conversion Wiring Harness
Speedway 2007-2008 LS2/LS3/LS7 Engine Wiring Harness
Speedway GM Engine Wiring Harness, 1999-02 LS1
Speedway 1999-2002 LS1 Engine Wiring Harness, Extended
Speedway 1994-1997 LT1 Engine Wiring Harness
Speedway 1999-2003 Vortec V8 Wiring Harness
Speedway 1985-1992 GM TBI Engine EFI Wiring Harness
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.