CALIPER 69-77 MID SIZ GM
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP65506 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
These calipers are garage sale priced because they don't match our current stock.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Rebuilt 1969-77 mid and full size caliper. 7/16"-20 inlet so you can use the readily available brake hoses and hardware from Pre-1978 GM midsize cars. IMCA approved.
No core charge required. Fits 1" thick rotor. 2.8" diameter pistons installed. It has 7-1/16" center to center mounting holes. The width between mounting tabs is 2-3/4".
More Like This
Speedway 1969-77 GM Midsize Caliper
1962-1974 Mopar Brake Calipers
Speedway 2-3/4 Inch Big Bore 1978-88 GM Metric Brake Caliper
Ford Mustang II-Pinto Caliper
1978-Up GM Metric Brake Calipers, IMCA Approved
1971-1976 Impala Calipers
1978-88 Replacement GM Midsize Metric Calipers
AFCO 7242-0950 Oversized Metric Caliper Piston Seal Boot Kit
Airheart Brake 3005-0000 150x1 Disc Brake Caliper
Airheart Brake 3010-0001 175H Series Disc Brake Caliper
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!