UPPER ARMS 91036769
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP76429 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
These are garage sale priced because they are missing one spacer.
If you want a superior set of tubular control arms for your '67-'69 Camaro or your '68-'74 Nova, we've got you covered. These control arms are specifically designed to plant the tires to the ground with improved geometry for modern tire design and increased adjustability for street/track performance. Comes complete with bushings, ball joint, bump stop, and are powdercoated black.
More Like This
Speedway 1967-69 Camaro / 1968-74 Nova Tubular Control Arms
STOCK METRIC LOWER CONTROL ARM
Adjustable A-Arm with Cross Shaft, Strut Type, 8 Inch
1970-81 Camaro Upper Racing Control A-Arm
Speedway Offset Upper Control Arm, Steel Cross Shaft, LH, 8-3/4 Inch
GM Metric Stock Car Racing Upper Control Arms, Aluminum Cross Shaft
1978-87 Impala Metric Lower Control Arm
1978-87 GM Midsize Metric Upper Control Arms
Heidts CA-102-M Mustang II Tubular Lower Control Arms, Coilover, Strut
Heidts Mustang II Tubular Lower Arms for Stock Spring/Shock, No Strut