32 FORD GRILLE INSERT-CHOPPED
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP84829 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because the bottom will need to be adjusted.
This fully polished stainless steel 1932 Ford Lo-Boy grille insert is chopped 4-1/2" and has no crank hole. 23" tall and 17.5" at the widest point. Please note that this insert is provided to be applicable and used in conjunction with the chopped grill shell # 974-51532 only. Fitment is not guaranteed for any other grill shell application or brand other than # 974-51532
Chopped 4-1/2" to fit 1932 Lo-Boy fiberglass grille shell #97451532
More Like This
Speedway 1932 Ford Stainless Grille Insert, Chopped 4-1/2 Inches
Street Rodder Cast Aluminum Grille
Sprint Style Track T Cast Aluminum Grille
Track T Rodder Cast Aluminum Grille
Wrap-Around Rock Screen
Speedway 1932 Ford Grille Insert, Original-Style
Speedway 1932 Ford Grille Insert, Rodder-Style
1930-31 Ford Model A Radiator Stone Guards
1969 Camaro RS Grille Kit, 3 Piece
1969 Camaro Standard Grille Kit, 4 Piece, Black
Q & A
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.