SB FORD / TIGHT FIT HEADERS
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP19451 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock and a single drivers side header only. No gaskets or hardware included. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
For years it seemed like installing a 289-302-351W Ford in your street rod was a far bigger challenge than using a small-block Chevy. One significant problem was finding compact shorty headers. Well, problem solved! These tight-fit headers are designed to hug tight against your small block Ford V8 and can make seemingly impossible installations much easier to tackle.
For factory style oval port heads. Will work with GT40P heads.
- Must be used with 910-67210 (auto trans) or 910-9504 (3/8" throw manual trans) style mini starter or equivalent compact starter
- We recommend motor mounts 270-2221 (Left) and 270-2220 (Right)
- Left mount may need to be ground 1/4” to provide clearance for collector
- Fits engines with forward sump oil pans
More Like This
Small Block Ford Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Big Block Chevy Weld Up Header Kit, 2 In Primary, 3.5 In Collector
Speedway Flathead Ford V8 Center Dump Headers, Raw Finish
Fenton® Ford Flathead V8 Cast Iron Headers w/ Gaskets
Speedway Economy Ford Flathead V8 Exhaust Headers, Raw Finish
Trans-Dapt 11/07/95 CJS Chevy Vega V8 Conversion Kit
Schoenfeld 1014L Sprint Car Headers, 1-3/4, 3-1/2, Standard Port
Schoenfeld 1014LV Sprint Car Headers, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8, 3-1/2, Std Port
Schoenfeld Headers 1062VY Tri-Y Headers
Schoenfeld 130 Small Block Chevy Boom Tube Headers, Standard Port
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.