Garage Sale - Small Block Ford 289-302 Mag-Look Electronic Distributor
289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
If you don't want a magneto, but love the looks, get one of these electronic distributors! These fully self-contained distributors feature customizable full centrifugal advance for ease of starting along with 2-wire hook-up that anyone can handle. All modern electronics give you a "State-of-the-Art" ignition system. Includes detailed instruction sheet.
- Has an internal coil rated at 2.5 amps
- Requires spiral core (resistor core) plug wires
- 3.5" diameter 6061-T6 billet aluminum housing
- Cast iron drive gear
- Electronic pickup trigger mechanism
910-15275 Instructions (PDF)
This distributor is garage sale priced because it has been test fit and returned.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- DO NOT use a solid core (wire core) ignition wire with this distributor.
- Most distributors have 24 degrees (crankshaft) of mechanical advance (between 2200 and 2400 RPM).
More Like This
Speedway SBF Small Block Ford 289-302 HEI Distributor
MSD 2360 Pro-Billet Cam Sync Distributor, Ford 289, 302, Bronze gear
MSD 8598 Ford 289, 302 Billet Distributor
MSD 84791 Street Pro-Billet Distributor with Steel Gear, Ford 289/302
PerTronix D330710 Billet Mag Trigger Distributor, SBF Ford 302, Black
PerTronix D330711 Billet Mag Trigger Distributor Ford Small Block, Red
PerTronix D130701 Flame-Thrower S/B Ford 289-302 Billet Distributor
MSD 8352 Ford 289-302 Ready-To-Run Distributor
MSD 8503 Ford 289-302 E-Curve Pro-Billet Distributor
MSD 8582 Ford 289-302 Billet Distributor
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.