Garage Sale - Small Block Ford 289-302 Mag-Look Electronic Distributor
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
If you don't want a magneto, but love the looks, get one of these electronic distributors! These fully self-contained distributors feature customizable full centrifugal advance for ease of starting along with 2-wire hook-up that anyone can handle. All modern electronics give you a "State-of-the-Art" ignition system. Includes detailed instruction sheet.
- Has an internal coil rated at 2.5 amps
- Requires spiral core (resistor core) plug wires
- 3.5" diameter 6061-T6 billet aluminum housing
- Cast iron drive gear
- Electronic pickup trigger mechanism
910-15275 Instructions (PDF)
This distributor is garage sale priced because it has been test fit and returned.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- DO NOT use a solid core (wire core) ignition wire with this distributor.
- Most distributors have 24 degrees (crankshaft) of mechanical advance (between 2200 and 2400 RPM).
More Like This
MSD 8473 2.3 Ford Billet Distributor
MSD 85561 Chevy Billet Distributor with Slip Collar
348-409 Chevy Mag-Look Electronic Distributors
1949-1953 Flathead Ford Mag-Look Electronic Distributors
Ford 292-312 Y-Block Mag-Look Electronic Distributors
Speedway Ford 2.3 4-Cylinder Billet Distributor
331-354 Chrysler Hemi Mag-Look Electronic Distributors
Joe Hunt Mag Look 1949-53 Cadillac 331 Distributors
Joe Hunt Look Big Block Ford Distributor
Joe Hunt Look Oldsmobile Distributor
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.