Garage Sale - Small Block Ford 289-302 Mag-Look Electronic Distributor
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
If you don't want a magneto, but love the looks, get one of these electronic distributors! These fully self-contained distributors feature customizable full centrifugal advance for ease of starting along with 2-wire hook-up that anyone can handle. All modern electronics give you a "State-of-the-Art" ignition system. Includes detailed instruction sheet.
- Has an internal coil rated at 2.5 amps
- Requires spiral core (resistor core) plug wires
- 3.5" diameter 6061-T6 billet aluminum housing
- Cast iron drive gear
- Electronic pickup trigger mechanism
910-15275 Instructions (PDF)
This distributor is garage sale priced because it has been test fit and returned.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- DO NOT use a solid core (wire core) ignition wire with this distributor.
- Most distributors have 24 degrees (crankshaft) of mechanical advance (between 2200 and 2400 RPM).
More Like This
Speedway Motors Ready to Run Pro Billet Distributor, Ford 289/302
Speedway SBF Small Block Ford 289-302 HEI Distributor
MSD 2359 Pro-Billet Cam Sync Distributor, Ford 289, 302, Iron gear
MSD 2360 Pro-Billet Cam Sync Distributor, Ford 289, 302, Bronze gear
MSD 8598 Ford 289, 302 Billet Distributor
MSD 84791 Street Pro-Billet Distributor with Steel Gear, Ford 289/302
MSD 85793 Black Pro-Billet Distributor, 302 Ford
MSD 83523 Distributor, Ford 289/302
SBF HEI Distributor and Spark Plug Wiring Kit, Roller Camshaft
SBF HEI Distributor and Spark Plug Wiring Kit, Cast Camshaft
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.