Garage Sale - Small Block Chevy Tight Fit Headers, AHC Coated
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These small-block Chevy tight-fit headers are the most universal steel tube headers available. They even fit difficult applications where space is limited. They are a favorite for street rods, as well as many 1950's and 1960's cars and vintage trucks.
- Compact design
- Will NOT fit angle plug heads
Header Dimensions (GIF)
These headers are garage sale priced because they have been bolted on and returned.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Can be used with most oil filter systems and transmission/starter combinations.
- Will not fit '55-'57 Chevy cars, Camaros, or other modern vehicles which have a crossmember below the engine's center two exhaust ports.
- Will not clear a "clam shell" style motor mount (found on 1973-newer Chevy cars & trucks).
AHC Warning: AHC coatings will burn and be damaged at exhaust temperatures over 1300 degrees. A lean fuel mixture can generate exhaust temperatures exceeding 1700-1900 degrees. If the coating is damaged due to a lean condition, the coating will not be warranted, but can be recoated for a fee.
Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled vehicles.
More Like This
Speedway Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers, AHC Coated
Tight-Fit Stainless Steel Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers
Small Block Chevy Tight Fit Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Ford, Block Hugger, Tight-Fit Headers, AHC Coated
Big Block Chevy, Block Hugger, Tight-Fit Headers, AHC Coated
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy ZZ-4 Block Hugger Headers, AHC Coated
Garage Sale - Small Block Ford Sprint Roadster Headers, AHC Coated
Garage Sale - Big Block Chevy Lake Style Headers, AHC Coated
Patriot Exhaust Tight Tuck S/B Chevy Block Hugger Headers
Big Block Chevy Weld Up Header Kit, 2 In Primary, 3.5 In Collector
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.