SBC CHASSIS HEADER W/AHC
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP80284 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because they have been used and returned. Does not come with any gaskets or hardware. They are rusted, scratched, etc. This pair of headers would make a good set for a rat rod build. Sold as is pictured. Please see photos above.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Give your small block Chevy full-length header performance in a package that fits within the confines of your 1928-1934 Ford street rod chassis. These headers can be used with nearly any oil filter system or transmission and starter combination. These ceramic coated headers provide superior performance and durability.
- Full-length header performance
- Has an attractive and protective Armor Hot Coating
- Tucks close to engine to allow room inside of narrow frame rails
- Works well with angle-plug heads
- Works with stock steering box and most Vega and Mustang conversions
- Due to variations in manufacturing and the unlimited engine/chassis combos, all dimensions, applications and measurements are approximations only!
- Fits standard and Vortec-head S/B Chevy V8s (not D-port, LT-1 or ZZ-4) in 1928-1934 Ford chassis and similar applications.
- Due to variations in manufacturing and the unlimited engine/chassis combos, all dimensions, applications and measurements are approximations only
More Like This
Small Block Chevy Universal Street Rod Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy Universal Street Rod Headers, Raw Finish
Speedway IMCA U-Weld-It Header Kit, Small Block Chevy
1955-57 Big Block Chevy 396-502 Chassis Headers, AHC Ceramic Coated
Small Block Chevy Chassis Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy 1928-1948 Ford Chassis Headers, AHC Coated
Speedway Small Block Chevy IMCA Headers, AHC Coated
Speedway SB Chevy Street Stock Headers, 1-5/8 In, AHC Coated
Speedway Small Block Chevy Street Stock Headers, AHC Coated
1955-1957 Small Block Chevy Chassis Headers, AHC Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.