Garage Sale - Small Block Chevy Chassis Headers, AHC Coated
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is garage sale priced because they have been used and returned. Does not come with any gaskets or hardware. They are rusted, scratched, etc. This pair of headers would make a good set for a rat rod build. Sold as is pictured. Please see photos above.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Give your small block Chevy full-length header performance in a package that fits within the confines of your 1928-1934 Ford street rod chassis. These headers can be used with nearly any oil filter system or transmission and starter combination. These ceramic coated headers provide superior performance and durability.
- Full-length header performance
- Has an attractive and protective Armor Hot Coating
- Tucks close to engine to allow room inside of narrow frame rails
- Works well with angle-plug heads
- Works with stock steering box and most Vega and Mustang conversions
- Due to variations in manufacturing and the unlimited engine/chassis combos, all dimensions, applications and measurements are approximations only!
- Fits standard and Vortec-head S/B Chevy V8s (not D-port, LT-1 or ZZ-4) in 1928-1934 Ford chassis and similar applications.
- Due to variations in manufacturing and the unlimited engine/chassis combos, all dimensions, applications and measurements are approximations only
More Like This
Small Block Chevy 1928-34 Chassis Headers, Stainless Steel
1928-34 Ford Chassis SBC Small Block Chevy V8 Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy Chassis Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy 1928-1948 Ford Chassis Headers, AHC Coated
1955-1957 Small Block Chevy Chassis Headers, AHC Coated
Garage Sale - Small Block Ford Sprint Roadster Headers, AHC Coated
Garage Sale - Big Block Chevy Lake Style Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy Clipster Headers, AHC Coated
1927-1934 Small Block Ford Chassis Headers, AHC Coated
Speedway Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers, AHC Coated
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.