- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP74188 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This set of headers is garage sale price because it was mocked up and returned, therefore we can not sell as a first. It has zero engine run time and is in very nice shape. This is for a complete set with all needed hardware.
These small block Chevy chassis headers offer the best of both worlds – full-length header performance in a design that hugs the engine tightly. These ceramic coated headers will fit many 1928-1948 Ford street rod applications.
- Works with stock steering box and most Vega and Mustang conversions
- Fits Standard Chevy and Vortec heads (not D-port, LT-1 or ZZ4)
- Works with angle-plug heads
- 1-1/2” primary pipes and 3” collectors
Includes bolts, gaskets, reducers and the supporting hardware.
More Like This
Small Block Chevy Universal Street Rod Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy Universal Street Rod Headers, AHC Coated
Speedway IMCA U-Weld-It Header Kit, Small Block Chevy
Small Block Chevy 1928-1948 Ford Chassis Headers, AHC Coated
1928-34 Ford Chassis SBC Small Block Chevy V8 Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy 1928-1948 Ford Chassis Headers, Raw Finish
1927-1934 Small Block Ford Chassis Headers, Raw Finish
1953-64 Ford F100 Truck 272/292/312 Y-Block Chassis Headers, Raw
1955-57 Big Block Chevy 396-502 Chassis Headers, AHC Ceramic Coated
1955-57 Chevy Chassis Headers for Rack and Pinion, AHC Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!