Garage Sale - Simpson Talon Grip Gloves
3.3/5 SFI Rating, White, Small Glove Size, Unisex Gender, Adult Age Group
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Talon "Grip" is actually engineered and built right into the glove. It allows you to maintain positive wheel control when you relax your hands while preventing the palm leather from bunching or folding. Think about that next time you can't move your fingers after a race.
- Inset thumb with two-layer leather palm:
- Primary layer is high grade leather with 3/4 wrap-around fingers;
- Secondary layer is an ergonomically designed padded template for a natural racing grip with multiple rows of anti-bunch/anti-fold stitching, leather thumb cap and 1/3 length finger pads
- Two layers of Nomex on glove back features 8 oz. layer exterior/waffle weave interior
- Super size padded leather knuckle guard
- All Nomex long gauntlet with elastic forearm cuff and elastic wrist for a custom fit
- Speedfit wrist adjuster
- Handcrafted for superior comfort and quality
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
Simpson Vortex Racing Driver Gloves SFI 3.3
Simpson Impulse Racing Driver Gloves
Simpson Predator Racing Gloves
Simpson Super Sport Driving Gloves
Simpson Hi-Vis Racing Driver Gloves
Speedway Nomex Racing Gloves, Single Layer
Speedway Single Layer Nomex Racing Gloves, SFI-1, Leather Palm
Speedway Double Layer Nomex Racing Gloves, SFI-5, Leather Palm
G-Force G5 RaceGrip Gloves, 3.3/5 SFI , 2 Layer
Finishline Driver Racing Suit Gloves - Double Layer SFI 3.3/5 Leather
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
It's important to have a pair of gloves that fit properly, especially during an important race. Follow our guide to ensure you get the right size racing glove the first time!
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.