Garage Sale - Simpson Talon Grip Gloves
The Talon "Grip" is actually engineered and built right into the glove. It allows you to maintain positive wheel control when you relax your hands while preventing the palm leather from bunching or folding. Think about that next time you can't move your fingers after a race.
- Inset thumb with two-layer leather palm:
- Primary layer is high grade leather with 3/4 wrap-around fingers;
- Secondary layer is an ergonomically designed padded template for a natural racing grip with multiple rows of anti-bunch/anti-fold stitching, leather thumb cap and 1/3 length finger pads
- Two layers of Nomex on glove back features 8 oz. layer exterior/waffle weave interior
- Super size padded leather knuckle guard
- All Nomex long gauntlet with elastic forearm cuff and elastic wrist for a custom fit
- Speedfit wrist adjuster
- Handcrafted for superior comfort and quality
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Simpson to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 630215-WHT-S is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Simpson Predator Racing Gloves
Simpson Vortex Racing Driver Gloves SFI 3.3
Simpson Impulse Racing Driver Gloves
Simpson Super Sport Driving Gloves
Speedway Nomex Racing Gloves, Single Layer
Speedway Single Layer Nomex Racing Gloves, SFI-1, Leather Palm
Speedway Double Layer Nomex Racing Gloves, SFI-5, Leather Palm
Finishline Driver Racing Suit Gloves - Double Layer SFI 3.3/5 Leather
Impact Axis Racing Gloves, SFI 5
Sparco Arrow RG7 Racing Glove, SFI5
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
It's important to have a pair of gloves that fit properly, especially during an important race. Follow our guide to ensure you get the right size racing glove the first time!
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.